Main device configuration of melt blown fabric production line
2. Metering pump;
3. Melt blown device;
4. Receiving net;
5. Winding device;
6. Feeding device.
The equipment of melt blown nonwovens continuous production line is about 6m high, 5m wide and 20m long
(1) Screw extruder: screw diameter is generally 100 ~ 120mm, L/D ratio is 30, its purpose is to melt chips.
(2) Metering pump: its function is to accurately measure and control the output and fiber fineness. It is a gear pump to continuously transport the melt to the spinneret.
(3) Melt filter: its function is to filter out the impurities in the melt, so as not to block the spinneret hole.
(4) Conveying mesh curtain: the melt blown fiber is evenly received and laid on the net, and transported forward. There is a suction fan under it to discharge the hot air from the top and down.
(5) Spinning box: it is the key equipment of melt blown process. It has a long strip spinneret, which is full of a long row of spinneret holes. Generally, there are about 1500 jet holes per m length.The two sides of the spinneret are equipped with hot air nozzles, and the bottom of the spinneret is equipped with hot air jet holes, which form an angle of 50B with the spinneret holes. After the fibers are ejected, the high-speed hot air is used to stretch the fibers and blow the fibers to become superfine fibers.
(6) Feeding system: it is composed of three metering buckets, which are used to measure white chips, color masterbatch and additives respectively. The three components enter the mixing mixer below and mix evenly, that is, put into production.
(7) Hot air blower and heater: it provides the temperature and pressure of hot air used in spinning airflow drawing. It is heated by electricity and consumes a lot of electricity.
(8) The coiler adopts full-automatic coiling to pack meltblown cloth into rolls.The fiber characteristics of melt blown nonwovens are superfine, and the minimum fiber diameter can reach 0.5 LM, generally between 1 and 5 LM.The finer the fiber is, the better the quality of melt blown fabric is, but the output is relatively reduced.Due to the superfine fiber, its large specific surface area and strong adsorption capacity are the most outstanding advantages of meltblown cloth.